The following is a list from the provincial government of steps that you as players and we as managers must adhere to.
– All patrons will need to walk the course and maintain the 2 meters of physical distancing.
– Caddie are not allowed.
– Exchange of clubs between individuals is not permitted.
– All players must have a prearranged tee time, no walk-on players will be permitted.
– For the safety of our staff, we prefer payments be made in advance by telephone or online.
– Tee times will be a minimum of 15 minutes apart to avoid congestion on the course.
– Flags are to remain in place and cups elevated so the ball does not drop into the hole. Play is concluded when the ball makes contact with the cup.
– Maintenance staff will disinfect pins/flags daily.
– All rakes and ball washers will be removed from the course.
– Golf club and pull-cart rentals are prohibited.
– Bulk scorecard, pencil and tee holders will not be available at starter areas. You can download a scorecard when you register on the website.
– South Cove does not have locker rooms. Players can change footwear in the parking lot.
– Only one washrooms is open for golfers and it is the middle one in the new section of the campground. It will be sanitized regularly, with only one individual allowed at a time.
– Groups must not gather indoors, and those outside are limited to 10 people or less.