The best camping in town!
South Cove Camping & Golf is conveniently located in Shediac close to vacation attractions and retail stores.
We are family owned and operated and we have a par 3 golf course as part of our campground complex.
We offer the most modern amenities and a relaxing atmosphere, and our friendly staff will do their best to make your stay enjoyable.
- Over 150 full service and tenting sites
- Large pull-through sites
- 30 and 50 amp sites
- Modern infrastructure with town water
- Clean washrooms and showers
- Laundry room
- Cable hookup
- Complimentary WiFi
- Small convenience store
- Sewage station
- Friendly staff
- Bilingual services
- Recreational pavilion with BBQ available for group activities
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits
- Firewood available
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Organized family and group activities
- Direct access to nature walking and biking trail leading to Point du Chêne wharf and Parlee Beach
- Walking distance to downtown Shediac’s:
- Financial institutions
- Sunday market
- Gas stations
Full Service – with water, sewer, electricity and cable*
- Standard site: $54/night (30 amp)
- Pull-through site: $60/night (50/30 amp)
Two service – with water and electricity
- Trailer or tent site: $42/night (30 amp)
- $35 per night
Complimentary Wifi for all customers.
Stay 6 days and the 7th night is free during high season.
Low season rebates are on from park opening to June 15.
Monthly rates are also available
All applicable taxes are extra.
Campground and Golf
Reservation policies :
Come and enjoy a memorable stay at Camping South Cove / Rive Sud!
We accept reservation requests via our website, by email and by phone.
- In order to secure your reservation, you must make a payment. You can pay by credit card:
- VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
This payment can be made directly on the website or by phone at 506 532-6713. Confirmation of payment will be emailed to you.
Note: We take reservations during off-season periods. The response time may be longer at this time.
- Two night minimum for all weekends during prime season
- You must be at least 19 years old to reserve a campsite.
- Holiday weekends: The reservation must be a minimum of two (2) consecutive evenings: Canada Day, New Brunswick Day and Labor Day.
A confirmed campsite reservation is valid for:
- 1 camping unit per site (1 tent or 1 trailer, etc.)
- A maximum of 6 people (more than 6 people, please check with management).
- 1 vehicle
Changing a reservation
Any changes must be made by phone or email and are subject to availability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506 532-6713.
- 4 weeks or more: full refund
- Between 4 and 1 week: Administrative fee of $20
- Between 7 and 2 days: One night charge
- 48 hours or less: No refund
Cancellation policies will apply even in the event of rain or other bad weather.
We will do our best to assign you a specific campsite. However, management reserves the right to make changes in the assignment of campgrounds sites to better accommodate all campers.
Arrival and departure
Arrival time is between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. from Sunday to Thursday and until 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
If you arrive after opening hours, you will find the necessary information in the “late arrivals” box near the front door of the office.
Departure time is 11:00 a.m. There is no refund for early departure.
Dogs are allowed at the campsite. They must be always kept on a leash and under supervision. One must immediately pick up all their waste and put it in an appropriate bin. Bags provided for this purpose are available at the reception desk.
Overnight Camping rules:
To download the South Cove camping rules & regulation,
Access our latest Seasonal Camper’s newsletter