The best camping in town!
South Cove Camping & Golf is conveniently located in Shediac close to vacation attractions and retail stores.
We are family owned and operated and we have a par 3 golf course as part of our campground complex.
We offer the most modern amenities and a relaxing atmosphere, and our friendly staff will do their best to make your stay enjoyable.
- Over 150 full service and tenting sites
- Large pull-through sites
- 30 and 50 amp sites
- Modern infrastructure with town water
- Clean washrooms and showers
- Laundry room
- Cable hookup
- Complimentary WiFi
- Small convenience store
- Sewage station
- Friendly staff
- Bilingual services
- Recreational pavilion with BBQ available for group activities
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits
- Firewood available
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Organized family and group activities
- Direct access to nature walking and biking trail leading to Point du Chêne wharf and Parlee Beach
- Walking distance to downtown Shediac’s:
- Financial institutions
- Sunday market
- Gas stations
Full Service – with water, sewer, electricity and cable*
- Standard site: $44/night (30 amp)
- Pull-through site: $50/night (50/30 amp)
Two service – with water and electricity
- Trailer or tent site: $37/night (30 amp)
- $32 per night
Complimentary Wifi for all customers.
Stay 6 days and the 7th night is free.
Monthly rates are also available
All applicable taxes are extra. A $25 administration fee is applicable on refunds.
* A $75 deposit is required to obtain a digital converter for the cable. The deposit is refunded when the converter is returned at the end of your stay
Camping Site Plan
Reservation policies :
- When making a reservation, either by telephone or email, a credit card deposit (VISA or MasterCard) is required to secure a campsite. A non-refundable charge equivalent to one night of camping will be charged immediately upon making the reservation for each campsite (confirmed reservation). The balance of the camping fee can be paid by cash, debit or credit card and is due upon arrival.
- A confirmed reservation is valid for one (1) camping unit per campsite only. Extra charges may apply if your camping party exceeds four (4) adults for a full-service site. Tent sites have a maximum of two (2) adults (and any children) per campsite. One vehicle per campsite is allowed for both full-service and tenting campsites.
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation must be made within 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If we do not receive your cancellation within 48 hours of your arrival date, a cancellation penalty charge equivalent to one (1) day’s camping fee will be applied towards your credit card.
- Any changes made to your confirmed reservation must be made within seven (7) days of your arrival date. Otherwise, a reservation change charge of $10.00 will be applied.
- By providing your credit card information, you authorize management to bill the cardholder for any charge or damage incurred at the campground or for any unpaid balance owing at time of departure. Management further reserves the right to bill the cardholder a clean-up charge for any campsite left in an unsatisfactory state at time of departure or for excessive unruly behaviour.
- Every effort will be made to reserve a specific campsite number when making a confirmed reservation. However, management reserves the right to make adjustments to the assignment of confirmed campsites.
- Check-in is between 13:00 hours and 22h00 hours. Check-out is at 11:00 hours on the day of departure. There is no refund for an early departure.
- Confirmed reservations must be for a minimum of two (2) consecutive nights on statutory holiday weekends (Canada Day, New Brunswick Day and Labour Day weekends).
- Confirmed reservations can be made starting on March 1.
Overnight Camping rules:
To download the South Cove camping rules & regulation,
Access our latest Seasonal Camper’s newsletter